Mini M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies I couldn’t resist picking up some mini m&m’s at the bulk food store, and thought that cookies would be the best vehicle for them. I used the chocolate chip cookie recipe from the Joy of Cooking. I replaced half of […]
Tag: recipe blogger
Out of all of the banana breads I’ve had over the years, I’d be lying if I didn’t say my mother’s was my favourite. Sure, I’m probably a little biased. But I do think it’s a pretty good banana bread.
My mother’s Banana Bread
- 3 Bananas very ripe
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbs Melted Butter or Oil
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix bananas, sugar, and eggs together until bananas are smoothish.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and oil. Mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of loaf
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 60 minutes.
- * to make muffins divide batter evenly into a 12 spot cupcake pan and bake for 25 minutes
If your bananas are super ripe, it might take a little longer to bake because of the moisture. So just do the classic toothpick method to check if it’s done or not.
It’s a super easy recipe that people love!